Can you restart just the Rip in Prinergy Workshop

Otis

I am having an Issue with Prinergyworkshop when I tell it to Output a VPS or a Tiif Proof it telling me the Rip failed. Restarting the Whole system usually fixes this. I believe just the rip process is the only thing needing restarted. Is there a way just to restart the rip with out bringing the system completely down?

Thanks
Annoyed!!!

Go to the Prinergy administrator you may want to create a new JTP, or JTP pool. You will need to find which jtp that is used to create the process template that is failing.
Usually it is called Proof High or Proof low etc. Open the render section in the process template editor and see which jtp is failing, then in Prinergy Administrator you will be able to create a new single JTP or a complete JTP Pool and fix the problem instead of re starting it all the time.

ProofHighJTP.jpg

jtp pools.jpg

Create jtp pool.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back