Canon C6000 pricing

bhm8hwcm

I was wondering if anybody out there has been quoted current pricing on a Canon C6000, C6000VP or C7000.

I am curious to see where the pricing stands in comparison to the Xerox 5000 and new 7002.

In Chicago I was told the C6000 goes for between $90,000 -$110,000. Up here in Canada last I heard the numbers seem much much higher.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Now, an apples to apples comparison (Canon vs Xerox) depends on the application of the unit, what you need to accomplish, the volume and duty cycle. Feel free to get back to me.

Depending on the region, canon can get real competitive. most recent i have seen is print only unit, A1100 server and saddle finisher for 66k. another 10k can be deducted from this price by attending on demand show april 20-22.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back