Canon Service

Maxgraphixowner

My Canon Color & B&W is going back to its lease company. Thinking about a Canon 850 or Konica 3070 & Konica Pro1100 to replace em. Im looking for someone in the NE Ohiothat services Canon & or Konica AT A REASONABLE RATE! Anyone out there? Thanks

Last edited:
Here's your huckleberry. If you buy a machine from them they can add a very cool envelope stream feeder as well. Worth a Google.

Note: I am not a customer, just jealous of the stream feeder. I did talk to a rep, seem to be pretty nice folks.

I have a Konica here - its a great little machine and the tech that services is very affordable and does a goodjob but cant service the BIG machines. We have a Oce B&W here and we hate this machine with a passion! Cant wait to see it go! Canon makes GREAT color machines but without a per click charge the service companies near me charge a stupid amount! In the mean time the search goes on!

I have a Konica here - its a great little machine and the tech that services is very affordable and does a goodjob but cant service the BIG machines. We have a Oce B&W here and we hate this machine with a passion! Cant wait to see it go! Canon makes GREAT color machines but without a per click charge the service companies near me charge a stupid amount! In the mean time the search goes on!
So the company I mentioned charges a crazy amount? I'm only asking because I haven't used them in over a decade so not familiar with their current service offerings/prices.

Last edited:
What b&w do you have, and why do you hate it

What b&w do you have, and why do you hate it
Oce / Canon 130. Its a dinosour! Too many mechanical moving parts that dont stop with a jam but grinds sheets so the operator has to search the machine for pieces of paper before the jam will clear. Paper drawers that dont work, Crooked / not centered image on the sheet. We had a Canon 8595, loved that machine but service co took it away and brought the dino!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back