Can't find Preps License...

lostmind

Okay...long day...
Came in this morning and started Prinergy and it had the error message that it "Can't verify Prinergy License" and won't start. I've had this message the last 2 months (always on the 1st of the month) so I go under the License tab and go and retrieve the license and hit apply and I'm good. It seems in order to do this, I have to put in network settings to give the Server internet access temporarily. Now I go back to my original network settings (no internet access) and now Preps 8 says my (floating) license is unavailable. Anybody tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it? Thank you!

Okay...long day...
Came in this morning and started Prinergy and it had the error message that it "Can't verify Prinergy License" and won't start. I've had this message the last 2 months (always on the 1st of the month) so I go under the License tab and go and retrieve the license and hit apply and I'm good. It seems in order to do this, I have to put in network settings to give the Server internet access temporarily. Now I go back to my original network settings (no internet access) and now Preps 8 says my (floating) license is unavailable. Anybody tell me what I did wrong and how to fix it? Thank you!
In Preps, go to License Manager (Ctrl or Cmd + U) and make sure your licence server is set correctly, this can be either the IP address or NetBios name.

1701753784625.png

hi
Okay...long day...

if you still have a problem, send me PM , i can help you with remote connecting
of send me WhatsApp +989010704021

Thanks for the response! Apparently it was either just turning it off over the weekend or the restart but Monday everything was working...go figure...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back