Card Printing Infographic

I'm not sure this qualifies as an "infographic", I always considered those to be full of trivia information like "In 1999, 12 billion plastic cards were issued in the U.S.", things like that.

But it looks good, only thing I'd change is the typo next to magnetic cards, you forgot a "G" in "encoding" :D

I think you are in danger of copyright violation with you "for Dummies" title and graphic style.

best, gordo

Thanks for the heads up Gordo, didn't know we could get into trouble for something like that.
@Enrique, correct, it could have used a bit more trivia to spice up a pretty boring topic. That will definitely go into the new infographic!

It's simple and nice. But for an infographic, it has to be a bit stuffed with useful information. Maybe you can try to add some more.

Oh wait, I take that back. Infographics need not be really stuffed with lots of info. It's just that in this case, the graphics do not well represent something so the flaw has to filled up with info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back