centoplex glp 500 ?

metro360

Just got a GTOZPS and the last owner was using centoplex glp 500 in the central lubrication ?
I have always used an iso 150 oil, this stuff is oil grease? Any one using this product ?

Thanks,
Scott

Centoplex glp 500 I believe is the recommended oil/grease for the newer speedmasters. I will look at my order sheet when I get to work to verify this. We were told by heidelberg if we did not use this grease that we would void our warrenty. Stuff is real expensive. a quart is around $50.

Glp500

Glp500

I did order the glp500 form heidelberg 87.52 for 3 quarts and was told by x heidelberg trainer to go ahead and use it in my GTOZPS. It's not the same color as the liquid gear grease that was in the press before? I am also wondering if I can put glp500 in my GTOFPS it has always had regular iso 150 oil? I have noticed that the 2 color has very little oil in the floor pan and more is staying on and in the press, I guess that is a good thing?
Scott

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back