Changing screen angles on RIP

brent

I have a booklet job that has a bunch of duotones that are 2 spot colors....Unfortunately, they are both ripping at 45 degrees...I can't seem to find where I can change the spot angles...anybody now?

Re: Changing screen angles on RIP

Can you define one of the spot colors as a process color? E.g. assign PMS 123 to Magenta to have it use the magenta angle.

Hi Brent.

What RIP do you have? Harlequin? Xenith? Celebrant? XMF? TrueFlow, Prinergy? Prinect? Apagee? etc...

Each of these RIPs/workflows has a different (if at all) method for doing this (overriding angles). If you tell us your RIP/workflow, someone can respond with the info for that RIP/workflow, rather than everyone telling you how to do it for all the RIPs/workflows that exist!

Regards,

Andy.

Andy Cave,
Chief Executive Officer,
Hamillroad Software Limited.
www.firstproof.com
www.hamillroad.com

Thanks guys....I figured it out...I needed to go into the page setup manager...and assign the new spot color and give it a screen angle.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back