Chemical Substitution

splashdesignz

Good Afternoon all!!!
I have just learned that one of the solutions I use in my clean up process is no longer available. For many years we have used a product called Process Wash Rinse made by GraphTek. This company has apparently closed their doors and I am trying to find another product I can use that will work as well. I always used it at the end of the clean up to remove the last traces of clean up solutions.
Anyone have any ideas.
Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Angela

Hi Angela,

This isn't going to answer your question, but if you add about 1/4 parts water to a good water immiscible washup solution there will be no need to use a rinse. Your rollers will also benefit.

Dave

I don't know where you are located but you should contact a supplier of pressroom chemistry. Try Prisco, Varn, or even Heidelberg. You can see which slovents might be appropriate for you on their web sites. Make contact with them and explain the problem. They will advise you which solvent is safe to use in your location.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back