Cobalt4 issues

Unit504

Looking for cobalt4 parts - is there any out there...?

Mainly looking for a:

Western Servo Design Inc.
P/N PC-000-0122 REV A01
Model #: BLH-S6-4/15 EXT

as mine seems to have died :(

also is there any support out there now for these machines..? As im in the UK and there seems to be zero support!

Cobalt 4

Cobalt 4

Well, there is support and parts....but we are in Los Angeles, CA....we have been an Escher-grad dealer for nearly 10 years now.
......if you send us the part we can get it repaired for you, or I can send you one with and extra charge for the exchange which we can credit you once we receive your old part back....

Spectrecom,

818-832-4111

Hi, thank you for the reply, have you an idea on cost of a new part or if we was to have the part fixed..?

Well, there is support and parts....but we are in Los Angeles, CA....we have been an Escher-grad dealer for nearly 10 years now.
......if you send us the part we can get it repaired for you, or I can send you one with and extra charge for the exchange which we can credit you once we receive your old part back....

Spectrecom,

818-832-4111

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back