Color Copier color issues

cbucheli

Hey guys, we have a Minolta C-65ch, my problem is I have one XP computer that will not print the color correctly, Mac computers match the colors also 2 other XP computers are fine, but there is one that will not match the color and it will drop the transparencies, I have checked the drivers (same for all PCs), ICC profiles what else I'm missing? All PC have acrobat 7 and Macs 9. The color guru from Minolta recommended re-do the PC, I would like to try something else before redoing the PC.
Thank you for your help.

Try uninstalling the printer and drivers and then reinstalling them. Or if the printer driver allows you to save the printer configuration do so on one of the ok XP machines and transfer across to the odd PC and load it as the default. Also try checking Acrobats print settings I seem to remember there's a 'print as image' option that can change stuff, so make sure it's the same as the ok PCs. Finally, if it's a networked printer make sure you are using the same print driver for all PCs, for instance Canon have both Postscript and PCL versions of their drivers. Hope you get it fixed.

Thank you! Thank you!! it was settings in Acrobat Reader, I compared the two computers and the settings were different, so I matched them and got a perfect color print!! I should call the color guru at minolta :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back