Converting Quark files to Indesign

chrisio

Any recommendations for a solution to convert quark to indesign? They won't import directly into indesign as they are to old and I cant get them to open in the demo version of quark that I downloaded.

I dont mind paying a reasonable price for it as we.have stacks of old files after we bought out another printers and now these customers are wanting printing from the old files.

Cheers
Chris

Any recommendations for a solution to convert quark to indesign? They won't import directly into indesign as they are to old and I cant get them to open in the demo version of quark that I downloaded.

I dont mind paying a reasonable price for it as we.have stacks of old files after we bought out another printers and now these customers are wanting printing from the old files.

Cheers
Chris
Industry standard for this is Markztools

Industry standard for this is Markztools
Cheers, found that one and will pay the money no problem as it will clearly save us time in the long run - But I am not sure if they will open the quark files I have - no reason to suspect that it wont but you just never know. I have sent them an email with a couple of sample files to hopefully get an answer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back