Markzware has added QXPMarkz macOS, with InDesign-2021 support, to the Q2ID bundle. QXPMarkz—part of the new “Markz” line of applications—is replacing Q2ID. This stand-alone QXPMarkz application allows conversion & opening QuarkXPress documents in Adobe InDesign, without the need for the QuarkXPress application.
- Converts Quark files to IDML.
- Converts Quark files to InDesign without having QuarkXPress loaded on your computer.
- Allows sending IDML files to Affinity Publisher version 1.8 or higher.
- The ability to export text out of a QXP file and save it as plain text, RTF or HTML.
- Get a rough preview of the QXP file that can be exported as several different bitmap formats including PNG and JPEG.
- A file inspector panel allows viewing the file details, including the number of images & fonts detected in the QXP file.