Could someone please tell my girlfriend

wives girlfriends they are all the same. all they want is how is their day. listen to what I did. lets watch my tv show. lifetime or the oprah network, or we. I cant imagine why I would want to talk about the thing that brings us an income. lol. just kidding.

I had a pressman once who's wife asked him what a shinohara was. he told her and then ask why. she said he was yelling in his sleep "fscking shinohara"

You aren't married so the legal fees won't destroy you financially. I would go online and look for a blowup girlfriend. Cheaper than the real thing and you can carry her around in your Fanny Pack......

Speaking as a female type person... it's actually anyone that isn't in the print industry that finds the bitching about it not interesting. In my household, I don't find bitching about the local renn faire interesting conversation. It goes in one ear and out the other because I don't care about the renn faire, just like they don't care about printing.
I honestly could care less how anyone's day went. If nobody lost their job it was a GOOD day. Let's eat and play video games (unless it's Saturday and there's a new 'bad' movie on SyFy... omg, did you see Piranhaconda!??!?)

BTW, Yes I DID see Piranhaconda! It was on right after Arachnoquake and Jersey Shore Shark Attack. Awesome!
So bad it's great! Whatever can get me through this time until football season starts.

Couldn't it be said that everyone on planet earth would rather talk about what interests them? Also the fact that what is considered interesting banter depends on the person you ask? I am single but I can't imagine that any girl I would ever date would be legitimately interested in the printing industry, at least not after they stop pretending.

This is turning into more of a sociology post, but we think printing is interesting because it is our trade. I haven't met many PEOPLE let alone girlfriends who think it's as interesting as I do.

Cheers.

I'm very sad that I forgot to tune in for Bigfoot... I really wanted to see Alice Cooper get kicked by a yeti.....

and yes. I agree with you iamgemini.

Speaking as a female type person... it's actually anyone that isn't in the print industry that finds the bitching about it not interesting. In my household, I don't find bitching about the local renn faire interesting conversation. It goes in one ear and out the other because I don't care about the renn faire, just like they don't care about printing.
I honestly could care less how anyone's day went. If nobody lost their job it was a GOOD day. Let's eat and play video games (unless it's Saturday and there's a new 'bad' movie on SyFy... omg, did you see Piranhaconda!??!?)

I used to date a girl that was more than a little bit obsessed with the local Renn faire. The closer and closer we got to the actual even the more and more she talked about it. I tried to feign interest in it for a long time, but eventually I broke down and told her that I could not take her serious when she started talking about nymphs faries wings and pointy ears.

d ink man you must be old. jack parr show indeed. I was thinking springer for printers. "you are ....... not the baby daddy"

No, not that old. It is just an expression my mom would use when somone was being entertaining or funny. I've retained it for posterior sakes.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back