CTcp

What do you want to hear?
Someone produce conventional plates and others produce platesetters with UV laser to expose them. Thats all ;)
Another source of money...

ctcp

ctcp

CTcP is Computer To Conventional Plate
Instead of exposing by using film on to PS plate with a conventional exposing frame, the digital data will be exposed directly on to the plate by using UV head/s. Here you can use the conventional plates - better to use the negative plates, as the area to be exposed will be minimized.
Thanks
Jaison

my ex comp buy one.. but the resolution is only 1500 dpi, the UV lamp life is only 1500hours.. i thought its not a cheaper solution..
one good thing is we can combine analog exposure (ex: for block area) and CTcP.

my ex comp buy one.. but the resolution is only 1500 dpi, the UV lamp life is only 1500hours.. i thought its not a cheaper solution..
one good thing is we can combine analog exposure (ex: for block area) and CTcP.

Maybe Your ex comp made a bad decision about the type of the machine. The old basysPrint machines have these problems, try to look around the Lüscher machines.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back