ctp - kimosetter 340 for sale - bargain

y_tome

We have an unused kimosetter 340 (ctp) which we want to sell since we have no intention of using.

We intend to sell it at a very low price.
The printer comes without any accessories (includes power lead). It is located in the UK.

the asking price is £360/$588 + (p+p) form Kent UK.

If anyone is interested in buying it please get in touch soon. I intend to list it on ebay with the above price as starting price.

Also if you have any suggestions about listing it at more appropriate places please let me know. It would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Hi Matthew,

I am still looking for a buyer. However, after taking it out of the lock-up I've realised that the printer has its cover damaged at the back side. I had the printer posted to me with inadequate packaging.
If you are still interested I can e-mail you some photos with the details of the damage.
Taking into consideration the damage I am willing to sell it for just £100 + (p+p).
I was actually about to list it on e-bay tomorrow. So, I would appreciate if you could let me know soon if interested.

many thanks,

Yannis Tome

photos request

photos request

Hi! I'm interested in the kimosetter 340. Do you mind telling me roughly how many prints have you done on it. Does it have all the basic parts required for operation (such as power cord & transformer, printheads, ink ribbons)? Any missing parts? If possible, please email me some photos of the machine including the damaged areas. Thanks

kimosetter 340

kimosetter 340

I would like to know if you still have the kimosetter 340.
Thanks in anticipation
Ogie

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back