Cylinder Jacket Cleaner

mazengh

Can anyone recommend a cylinder jacket cleaner? one that maybe would help replenish the silicon on the jacket?

Thanks in advance

cylinder jacket cleaner

cylinder jacket cleaner

If you are refering to the impression cylinder jacket chrome/refined, I highly recomend Burnshines "Printers Pride" chrome cylinder cleaner & desensitizer product #3462Q. It is very eazy to apply and with contiued use (once daily all U need) even fights window paneing. Just follow directions for use. ALSO not as toxic as EZ off. But wear you gloves - there is no SAFE chenical!

Last edited:
Mike, it's a transfer jacket that I need to clean. Burnshines is used to clean the chrome cylinders...

nickelback transfer jacket......use blanketwash daily, treat with alcohol after! Once a month use rubber rejuvenator! For dents that happen ,pop them off use a roller on the back side then put them back on! Yes they will get dents!

Last edited:
cleaner

cleaner

Heidelberg calls it Perfect Jacket/Transfer Jacket, i have attached the pdf that shows the jacket.... Shelby, heidelberg techs said that cleaning the jacket with blanket wash will damage the silicon on it, and will ruin the jacket. They said we have to use the machine roller wash, but I am looking for a product that will clean it while leaving on it some chemical that would help rejuvenate the silicon. I like the idea of fixing the dents... I just didn't understand what you meant by "use a roller on the back side". Can you please explain more?

http://3achamas.com/printplanet/Perfect%20Jackets.pdf

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back