its disturb the Intensive color shades.

its possible to avoid that.

Sample Attached.

thankyou

Attachments

• Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-.jpg
    Yellow-Dots-of-Mystery-Is-Your-Printer-Spying-on-.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 216
Talk to the US Secret service - they are the ones who made Xerox print its serial no. with the yellow dots. Good luck trying to get rid of them.

You can't get rid of those - it is part of the "Anti-Counterfit" technology that all the equipment has to have. You might get a visit from the guys in black suits if you start inquiring about having it removed....

Yeah, if I could get rid of those dots I would not be sitting at this desk right now replying to this message;). What they said is the why. I have been working with a cost analysis element of a new RIP and I bet this coding would not even register as 1% ink coverage. If it did you could mess with your yellow density, but who wants to do that. If you look at the scan the dots are no larger than the surface elements of the paper. I guess the rougher paper might hide the dots but it would have a larger color influence than the mandatory coding of the machine. I have worked with one of these machines and I don't think the color is good enough for this to be a degradation anyway. No offense to your machine but mine would sway much farther a few percent.

I have a same problem. It's a code mark only yellow so pattern. Please help us.

There is no help - you cannot remove these dots. It is on every sheet you print as a precaution for counterfeiting. If you "figure out a solution", the US Secret Service will be at your doorstep shortly after. ;)

Yellow dots

Yellow dots

Sorry dude but the guys are right, here in the UK its the same, basically if you were to create fake bank notes or mot forms etc they could read the dot pattern and give you a call as each one is unique. One thing though, although its a bitch on gloss and silk papers we have found its hardly noticeable on Color copy & Colotech uncoated stocks.

hi

I have a Xerox DC 250

how to remove Yellow code marks on the paper

its disturb the Intensive color shades.

its possible to avoid that.

Sample Attached.

thankyou

What do you mean by it disturbs the intensive color shades?

There is no help - you cannot remove these dots. It is on every sheet you print as a precaution for counterfeiting. If you "figure out a solution", the US Secret Service will be at your doorstep shortly after. ;)

yes i want to meet those people with baseball stick, u know from where i m ?

can we reduce density of yellow dots..

the yellow dots is in DC c250 is very high density than SFIDA (DC 2045)

I have a DC252 with the exact same problem, just hadn't felt like bothering my service tech. The yellow dots are very noticeable in pinks and oranges and some other light shades of solids. I'd imagine you could turn down the yellow but that could effect the overall color accuracy. It's probably something the engineers would have to adjust.

The yellow spot are indeed a big problem with the dc250.
They are extremely visible on this model. (with the 700 xerox solved the problem)
Very annoying in lighter areas especially yellow and cyan.
The only solution is to get an other machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back