DC5000 Windows 7 64bit Drivers

EnnisGraphics

Hi. Does anyone know if Xerox supports Windows 7 64 bit. I have searched the Xerox site but am unable to find them anywhere.
Thanks in advance.
Gary

what Front end are you using?

If you have Fiery RIP, you should be able to access the drivers from the Fiery's IP address.

If you have a Creo, use the WIndows 2003 Server 64bit version from xerox website (should work)

Oh, if you are not using any RIP engine, i see there's a 64bit Vista driver (Windows 7 should accept Vista drivers as well)

I rarely see FreeFlow being used on these engines, and if you were using it, it's on the Xerox website.

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the reply. We are using the Creo Rip. I had been advised by the Xerox engineer to try to instal the XP driver and so far have had no luck at all. What I do find very strange is that Xerox have not provided a driver for Windows 7. Is this something to do with Creo being taken over by Kodak? at least that is what the engineer was implying. I will try and use the Windows 2003 Server drivers now.
Once again.
Many thanks.
Gary.

I can't answer that :p it's between Xerox and Creo. Updates to Creo software is slow. We have a Creo on our 700, and there's been no talk about any updates. Support is .. as-is.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back