Densitometer

spigot

Im looking for a desitometer, as our old (x-rite 418!!) denso died a firey death a while back.
Im really only interested in Density and Dot readings. Anything else will be unnecessary for this particular plant. Thats also why im not allowed to spend $3K on a new base model gretag or x-rite.

So if anyone has one for sale, or can reccomend a website or place to get one from, that would be much appreciated.

I can help you with a brand new unit that will do all you need for less than $2000 from a company i represent called Techkon. If you have interest, please call me @ 864-370-2990.

Norm Uress

Spigot - not to point out the obvious place to buy a nice used device, is Ebay, there are always devices up there that should fit the bill

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back