Digi Kut Junior Error Issue & Manual Needed

Good Morning Everyone. We are having an issue with our Digi Kut Junior(Also known as Gergek) backguage controller. It's retro fit onto a Polar Mohr 82 EL cutter, but I don't think there is any issue with the cutter itself. The controller seems to have lost all of it's stored programs. We've had it lose programs before so it didn't seem like a big deal at first. However, in the past couple days we've re-entered some programs to do some jobs and they seem to save, but the next morning when we turn on the cutter, the programs are gone again. When I try to cycle through a program, I'm getting what I believe is an error. The screen displays 1 - 1 and E0.000(shown in picture below). We have a manual for the Digi Kut that someone printed ages ago, but there is no troubleshooting or error code section. Two questions:

1. Does anyone know if this E0.000 display is an error code? If so, is there a fix?
2. Does anyone here have a PDF manual for this device that they could send me?

0323230840a.jpg

Thank you,
Troy

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back