Digital Equipment Lease

bbchowda

I just signed a lease for a Ricoh C7200x and C5310s with a local company. But it has been a while since I signed an equipment lease. I was told that the counter signature for the lease would be done once the equipment is installed. Does this mean that there is a chance that something can go wrong and I would not get these machines installed?
Thanks

bb, first I would suggest if it is not too late, too not sign for the C5310. I have the C5300S and it's exhibited many issues, and it's hard to make money with it.

I just signed a lease for a Ricoh C7200x and C5310s with a local company. But it has been a while since I signed an equipment lease. I was told that the counter signature for the lease would be done once the equipment is installed. Does this mean that there is a chance that something can go wrong and I would not get these machines installed?
Thanks
My leases were always executed with two signatures prior to the order being entered so this would be new to me. If you’re uncomfortable with this you should talk to your rep more about it. For a nominal fee you could talk to an attorney to put your worries to rest. Leases are full of small details meant to protect everyone but you. Do you do any printing for an attorney? Maybe give them a call.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back