digital press to offset cmyk+2

asr

is there an internal color management preset i can do to ensure i can produce identical output from an indigo and an offset press. if i print icc chart and read using i1, can i input this to photoshop and have digital to offset conversion of the images?

any other solution?

thanks

Is your offset press printing to a standard (eg FOGRA) If so, you should be able to match the same standard on the Indigo.

Is your offset press printing to a standard (eg FOGRA) If so, you should be able to match the same standard on the Indigo.
yes the offset print qualifies to the fogra values. just would like to take away the guess work in creating indigo proof that will serve as basis for offset masspro. thanks

yes the offset print qualifies to the fogra values. just would like to take away the guess work in creating indigo proof that will serve as basis for offset masspro. thanks
On the Indigo, select the appropriate FOGRA standard as the printing standard

1725259053386.png

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back