Do you want to Invest

B

bebia4

Hi,

i am a Graphic designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. i have been around the printing industry for about 14yrs.

if there is anyone who wants to invest in digital printing in Nigeria, I will be very happy to partner. printing is one business in Nigeria you can always have return on investment. if you have any questions fill free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

i am a Graphic designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. i have been around the printing industry for about 14yrs.

if there is anyone who wants to invest in digital printing in Nigeria, I will be very happy to partner. printing is one business in Nigeria you can always have return on investment. if you have any questions fill free to ask.

Hello I'm indipendent dealer of used digital printing press HP Indigo. Write me your email so we can discuss about your idea. Thx
Luk

Stfu and take my money! I'm in!!

You might have to buy a few school girls to seal the deal - but their cost will be discounted from your investment after your funds are processed so no real cost to you.

Last edited:
I have a good feeling about this opportunity. As soon as the advance fees I paid to the Nigerian bank to help them access funds in a foreign bank account - count me in. I'll be receiving 3,634,098 pounds sterling commission so this new investment opportunity won't be a problem.
YES!

FL

I have a good feeling about this opportunity. As soon as the advance fees I paid to the Nigerian bank to help them access funds in a foreign bank account - count me in. I'll be receiving 3,634,098 pounds sterling commission so this new investment opportunity won't be a problem.
YES!

FL

Count me in. :cool:specially the first one cost only $30000. So if we all get together and go for this the investment for each is only c75. This is beside the investment on the equipment.

On original post: "Reason [for editing]: grammatical errors"... Was that to take them out or put them in? Classic... ;)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back