Docucolor 242 with CREO+stand+monitor

JTennant

I am trying to sell or transfer my lease to someone who needs a docucolor with a creo rip.

Xerox Docucolor 242 with Creo Color Server, Stand Calibration, and Monitor are included. This machine is currently installed and under service contract. I can send you videos of it printing live jobs.

It has roughly 400k clicks on it.

The base 242 has a payment of 160/month with 39 months left. 6,240

The Creo has a a payment of 316.61/month with 39 months left.
I am going to research the total amount due for the creo because the interest is ammortized differently. I believe the total amount due on the creo is $8500 if you pay cash for the buyout.

Total sell price together is approximately $14,740.

I will not sell the machine by itself. The creo must go. The only reason I am selling this is because most of my business has evolved to where I run gloss cover stock, and this machine will not keep up with my demand for printing.

I have a FSMA on the machine and you can have xerox come out and inspect it for you. Color clicks in my area are .052 color/ .0138 for b&w. This machine's service contract is transferrable to you at no charge. I'll pay the shipping charges to get it to your doorstep/dock.

317-373-7542.

Joe Tennant
[email protected]

Make me a serious offer and I will work with you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back