Does anyone have PTI Fusion pro for sale

thebluesdude

Looking for a copy of FusionPro desktop software for a PC to run FusionPro Expession generate images from, does anybody have one for sale?

Thanks

Well thats unhelpfull PMHAPP, I guess by not having it for sale your trying to chip in ? Obviously I can buy it from printable but its for a one off project and if I could have bought it second hand it would have been better, there may be other people like me that have bought software like Xmpie but still has a need for less than the sledgehammer approach.

Sorry, request seemed weird to me. Haven't heard of second-hand copies of FusionPro Desktop being resold before. Is that even legal? I guess it could be (although, I know you probably would need to contact PTI support to release the machine-specific registration). Not sure that I would sell a copy if I spent hundreds of dollars on it.

Anyway, if you are just looking to generate FusionPro Expression images, you don't need FusionPro Desktop. You should be able to do right in the FusionPro Expressions App. Do you have that, or is that what you are looking to buy?

I don't know if the FPD license is transferable. You may not be able to activate the software if you are not the first purchaser. You may want to give PTI a call to find out.

OK thanks guys will look into that, sucks though doesnt it? we have Xmpie that cost 7K and we are not allowed to sell it on???
We create the calendars in Indesign, variable data images we create in Directype (PTI Expression) we trialed the fusion desktop and it was quite a simple job of tying everything together....back to the drawing board

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back