Does anyone use 5-star foutain solution?

Bloodsaler

Our KBA C215 use this dampening soulution ,but PH value is too low.About 4.0PH.Does anyone use this product?Can give me some advice?

Why do you think the pH is too low. US founts typically run 3.8 to 4.5 on pH with a conductivity range of 1800-2500. Are you using an alcohol replacement or just alcohol on this KBA?

Our conductivity is about 1000us/cm,contain about 4% IPA.But the PH value of typical dampening solution is 4.8-5.5

A lower pH product might help you roll up faster. Is the 5 star pH level affecting your ink? Do you have printing issues with this material and the 4% alcohol like toning on press?

Me in china, a long distance from you.Can you provide me some technical information about this foutain solution?Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back