Does the Konica KM1 have and "Adobe PDF Print Engine" Option?

rcreveli

We've had a few jobs recently that are not printing correctly on the KM1. When we moved the jobs over to our Ricoh 9110 the issue persisted until we checked the "Adobe PDF Print Engine Preferred" box. Then the job printed fine. That little check box has bailed my butt out a lot over the years & I can't find a similar option in the KM-1's RIP.

Our workflow is PDF ->Impostrip -> Ricoh Batch Builder.

We print primarily books. The text stays as a PDF. The covers are put into an InDesign template & then sent to PDF.

We've had a few jobs recently that are not printing correctly on the KM1. When we moved the jobs over to our Ricoh 9110 the issue persisted until we checked the "Adobe PDF Print Engine Preferred" box. Then the job printed fine. That little check box has bailed my butt out a lot over the years & I can't find a similar option in the KM-1's RIP.

Our workflow is PDF ->Impostrip -> Ricoh Batch Builder.

We print primarily books. The text stays as a PDF. The covers are put into an InDesign template & then sent to PDF.

Is the KM1 driven by a Fiery?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back