Dolev 800 problem with big margins

Bojan_Libra

Hi, I have Dolev 800 and I cant expose 500 mm film (only 485 mm) because I get big margins, where I cant eliminate margins ?
Tnx

Bojan

Hi, I have Dolev 800 and I cant expose 500 mm film (only 485 mm) because I get big margins, where I cant eliminate margins ?
Tnx

Bojan

Hi Bojan,

Can you be more specific about your problem. Is it arround the drum that you can not exspose 500mm? Where do you get the big margins? Which cassette are you using?

I believe 485 is the maximum imaging area in 508 film/cassette, 495 including the labels...

In fact, 497 mm is the best you can get from 508 mm film. But if you change configuration to 2 ( not 3) cassetes, you can set film width to the upper to 512-513 mm and 500 mm file goes OK. Unfortunatelly, you'll not be allow to use auto optimisation any more. You'll have to set upper or lowere manually.:mad:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back