Dolev 800 Spinner set error.

flrosa

Hello guys.
We have a Dolev 800, with PSM 6.01, and wen i try to expose, i recieve an error "Spinner set error", we already changed de Spinner drive boad, and nothing, please, help me. Sorry about my english, becouse i am from Brazil.
thanks.

Hi flRosa,

I am afraid this problem can be very complicated so it is not so straight forward to solve it.
The following could give you the Spinner Set Error:
1.Fast Power Converter failure
2.Brushless Spinner Driver
3. Spinner Motor Failure
4. Encoder cable

and also the following are Associated with "Spinner Set Error:
HOMC2
CRI
Dynamic Optic Cable.

Good luck.

We encountered this before in our past dol800. what we did was, we manually change the spinner values instead using the auto....it worked.

please check the mirror is rotating manually or not? i mean the mirror in front of spinner motor. or is it stuck?

Dolev 800 spinner set

Dolev 800 spinner set

You have two options to change or reset the spinner driver board It has two fuses push them down or change the board.

This happens when you do not have enough power to run your machine. Your cabling is too small.
Also check that the machine is grounded with a copper tube with some preparation on the side

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back