Dotmate 7500 Repair

Greetings!

I'm looking for somebody who can provide repair service on our Esko Dotmate 7500P CtF. The distributor here in the Philippines cannot support us 'cause their company has ceased operation for almost 2 years now. The machine is not working since.

I hope this site can help me to get information on who to get in touch with regarding this problem. I'm from Manila, Philippines.

Thank you very much!:)

The last engineer who took a look at it said it might be the Laser Driver Board or something like that needs replacement. All of the film printed or produced are all less than the ideal density even if the exposure is already at maximum. The interface, SCSI is also defective and the processor part of the CtF is leaking. So all in all, I think it needs a good overhaul or check up on all of its components.

Hmm...
You really need on-site somebody trained by ScanView company.
I live too far from you, and I know just a few trained technicians, but in Western Europe.
ScanViev -> Esco -> Kodak and Mitsubishi, they are now proprietors and responsible for DotMates.
Sorry, buddy.

I heard its now under Mitsubishi imaging. Too bad, I think Mitsubishi imaging don't have a local distributor here.

Thanks for the responds, I hope that somebody can still help me.

Dear Friend i think the best is to buy another used dotmate and make the old one as spare, the price of this unite is about 6000 Euro. used and in good condition.

dear all
i repaired dot mate for 9 years and completely know how it works
i am from iran and i think can help ypu in philipine
about your density
do you know how you can clean filter and iris?
can you send me parameter.
iregards

Hello

Anybody have the electronics maps (E-maps) for Dotmate 6500/7500 on fisical or digital.

Please I need to send to me, I tried everything, but my Dotmate doesn't work.

I hope anybody help me.

Best regards

Marcelo

Hi
i have .it is not pdf file .printed on paper
dotmate 7500 p 1-control(scsi) board 2-driver board and twopower supply.
which one do you need?what is your email address?
i have to scan page and send you by mail
regards

Dotmate 7500

Dotmate 7500

I have a dotmate 7500 and when I send a four colour job the last colour remains in the machine till I send another job i want to know what I can do to make all the colours come out and also I need the PostScript driver for it

I have a dotmate 7500 and when I send a four colour job the last colour remains in the machine till I send another job i want to know what I can do to make all the colours come out and also I need the PostScript driver for it

Dear Stepal
what is version on your ripmate?
what is your dotmate "s model?(7500,7500p)is it online?
i sent private message for you
regards

That's a processor time issue, DotMate is waiting for "ready" signal. Do not remember excact name of that parameter, but user have an ability to change that time value.
Did not touch that model for 15 years :(

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back