Double sided proofer

LoneStar

We are looking for a double sided proofing solution, current state of the art, any recomendations?

RamPage 10.4 rip

Double Sided Proofer

Double Sided Proofer

What ever you do don't buy an Agfa Proofing Device. We bought an Agfa Grand Sherpamatic 2 sided inkjet proofer. The machine works pretty good most of the time but Agfa sold the service on its proofing devices to a company called GEI Calgraph and their service stinks! There have been times when we have had to wait 2 weeks for a service call.

The Epson proofers are inexpensive and the back up can be dialed in very tight. We use several. Only downside is having to manually flip them over, but with us, they are so fast, that's it's never been an issue. We get flat cut sheets cheap and the solution for us is great. Been very happy with them.

I have the Kodak Matchprint/Epson9880 w/ Delta Wing Deflector shield.
Works pretty good, most of the time. I still use our Iris43Wide for "impo" proofs, mainly due to the cost per print (and the fact that it's more reliable, and hell... still freaking works!).
It's a viable option, that's for sure. Have PrinergyEVO, don't know if Rampage will interface with it.

- Mac

I would look at the Spinjet made by techsage www.techsage.dk, over in the UK they are working fine and haver more installs than any other DS proofer & they are also well supported here

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back