DT-R3100 Error 2020

Bayo

Please i need help on Error 2020. When the machine is switched on, with the imaging head open, the Zoom, Focus and Light does not initialize. The machine goes to standby, when a job is released to the machine, the error 2020 comes up. What can i need to correct this error.

is this resolved yet?

is this resolved yet?

It sounds like it might be a power supply problem. I ran into a similar 3100 problem around the mid 1990s! I could read 5, 12, and 24 volt power at different places in the recording head, but there is a small separate power supply used for those zoom and focus motors. 24 volt perhaps?
All those power supplies are on the left side of the machine. I recall this was a smaller sized supply, not the big gold 24 volt supply with fans.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back