Duplo 645 cutter/slitter/creasor

Hi all. I find myself in a similar situation as a few of the other posters in this forum. @slinky - could I please possibly have the software too?

Hello , i just bought a Duplo Dc-645 , anybody knows if i can it install on the Win 10,i got with machine a CD with Job Creator 1.5 and allowed to me install it on Win 10 .I can create job layouts,but i can't uploud to DC 645, in fact i think i need for a driver because Win10 doesnt recognize machine throught the USB port. Please help me with a thehnical advise.
Error 010-10 is displayed on the Job Creator when i intend to transfer a job to the machine.

On the same disk there is the operating software and the drivers. So install software exit out then install drivers. Power off everything plug in cable then turn everything back on.

Hi again everyone. Would anyone be able to share the drivers for the DC645 with me? @slinky was very kind to send me the Job Creator software, but it seems I need the driver too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back