Duplo PFI Bind 2000 PUR

BigSi

Hi there, Just scored myself one of these little beauties. ( cheap, I hope I don't end up regretting it:). Don't even know for sure if it go's at this stage. Trying to track down a manual, Can anyone direct me to a site? or I don't even mind purchasing if any one has one?
Does any one out there have experience running one of these? Your input is appreciated. ta Simon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.41.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.41.17 PM.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 203
Hi guys. I still haven't managed to track down a manual-

Hi there, Just scored myself one of these little beauties. ( cheap, I hope I don't end up regretting it:). Don't even know for sure if it go's at this stage. Trying to track down a manual, Can anyone direct me to a site? or I don't even mind purchasing if any one has one?
Does any one out there have experience running one of these? Your input is appreciated

Does seem to be working! but are having a few issues. Just stopped pumbing glue through the grove today, compressor is working and glue comes through when I purge (so guessing I'm not out of glue). Maybe something on the LCD display that I have stupidly pressed. I might be overlooking something stupidly obvious.

Can anyone help? thanks Simon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.41.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.41.17 PM.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 135
Hi there!. Just the users guide like you have. It would be nice to have the full manual. I get my glue from "smartech" Australia. I'm in New Zealand.
Not a huge number of these in this part of the world. Seems to going ok now. Gave all the internals a good clean out. FYI if the sensors get out of alignment the glue won't squrt out as the book passer through.
This is what happened to mine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back