E7e06: Expoure head error Screen 4300 (2003)

mrozin

Hello! Need any help.

Error E7e06: Expoure head error
-5v power supply error.
CTP stop exposing after 60% or 80%.
Before I had another error:
E4e04:Expoure head error.
Excessive current in the LD Drive (Driver 4 board)
E4e01:Expoure head error.Expoure head error
Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 1 board)

Is it diodes death or something else?
Any ideas, please!

Thank you!

Yes! I still have this problem..
Tomorrow(on monday) technician will visit me. But I don't have big hope with this visit.
My screen is an old, diodes are not new (about 7000 hours) but it used to produce good plates till this error (E7e06).
Special respects for your attention!
Thank you.

We've had that one before, it was the -5v power supply, also get that when there is a static discharge when loading a plate.

Hello everyone, I have a PTR 4300S and came with error E0e01:Excessive current in the LD Drive (drive 1 Board) and after that the plate output start to have LINES on the images. I tried to do Focus and Zoom calibration but the problem still there. I did a Focus test for half Channel (0-15) which shows no lines on the Plate but Half channel (16-31) and All channels (0-31) Focust calibration came out with lines. - What else should I look into? - I wanted to know if the Driver board for PTR and Toppsetter 74P is the same kind and one works on the other? so i can put it in the PTR and see if that solved my problem. Any other suggestions are greatly appreiciated.
Thanks Samuel

Hello!
"error E0e01:Excessive current."
it was a pair of two cables black and brown. From 807 on the head.
lines is another problem. The problem is in the data cable. Damage in cable, because it always moves.
I had many problems with moving cables.
Good luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back