ECRM - Mako 2x

EHM

hi all

I need help from you all

I am interested to buy a ECRM Mako 2x CTP system complete with RIP and workflow (WORKMATES WORKFLOW - CIPMATE workflow module - PDF-RASTER workflow module - CIP3 OUTPUT)

has anyone any idea what this would cost ?

I am interested to buy it NEW not SH

I want to know about the price at least

is a sales representative from ECRM here ?

or someone from USA can find for me how much cost this CTP?

thank you and I hope you can help me

Last edited:
ECRM Response

ECRM Response

Hello EHM- my name is Mike Mierjesk, Software Business Manager for ECRM in Tewksbury, MA.

First, thank you for the interest in our products which are recognized around the world for quality, simpicity, and value.

If you would like to tell me where you are located, perhaps I can put you in touch with an authorized dealer for a quotation and purchase information.

Regards,

Mike Mierjeski
[email protected]
ECRM Imaging Systems

EMH, for what it's worth, my current book shows the list price of the Mako2x at $55k US. That's for the imager and TIF catcher only.
The basic Workmates 3 package lists at $12,5k

That said, these machines don't actually sell for list. also, you'll need a couple of things that ECRM does not sell, namely, plates (violet photopolymer) and a processor.
ECRM has dealers and reps all over the world, contact your local dealer.
One of the biggest advantages of buying NEW is full manufacturer support, and buying thru a local authorized dealer is how you get that support.

EHM, I did rcv your PM, however... the info posted above should be enough to ensure your dealer is doing you right. I cannot sell a new ECRM machine out of the country and maintain full factory support and warrantee of that machine.

As for a plate processor, Agfa's N92 no process plates may indeed be a good choice.
CA Systems makes a good processor as well.

EHM, I did rcv your PM, however... the info posted above should be enough to ensure your dealer is doing you right. I cannot sell a new ECRM machine out of the country and maintain full factory support and warrantee of that machine.

As for a plate processor, Agfa's N92 no process plates may indeed be a good choice.
CA Systems makes a good processor as well.

Ok

only an approximation of the price depending on what I put in the list in the PM

can you give me?

THX

hi all

I need help from you all

I am interested to buy a ECRM Mako 2x CTP system complete with RIP and workflow (WORKMATES WORKFLOW - CIPMATE workflow module - PDF-RASTER workflow module - CIP3 OUTPUT)

has anyone any idea what this would cost ?

I am interested to buy it NEW not SH

I want to know about the price at least

is a sales representative from ECRM here ?

or someone from USA can find for me how much cost this CTP?

thank you and I hope you can help me

Please please let me know if I can offer you other CTP solution other than ECRM

here is more detailed,
containings from the offer of the local ECRM deealerul

I repeat : not necessarily ... I want to buy this product from USA

but

is like a doctor visit : in some cases ask for a second opinion :)

at least I am interested in the sale price for Standard Configuration of the CtP ECRM Mako 2X

so pls hellp me with some INFO ... you the USA guys ... :)

Thx

1. CTP ECRM MAKO 2X

• ECRM power conditioner
• 2 Bars register alignment plate
• ECRM CT-SERVER complete configuration:
- central unit Dell Optiplex
- preinstalled configuration from ECRM
- monitor TFT-LCD
- software CT-SERVER delivered on CD with USB key protection
- licensed Windows XP Professional SP2
- Dell keyboard, Dell mouse
• Full 1 year warranty from date of installation
• The price includes all services Preinstallation, Installation, calibration, testing the beneficiary operator training, technical assistance and warranty service

2. WORKMATES WORKFLOW

• Dell server platform workflow, preinstalled configuration from ECRM
• software WORKMATES delivered on CD with USB key protection
• licensed Windows XP Professional SP2
• Dell keyboard, Dell mouse

3. MODULE WORKFLOW – PDF-RASTER

• additional proofing workflow module separation recombinant 1-bit tiff approval
• electronic license

5. Auto Developer for PLATES - HEIGHTS MAYA - 62

• cooler incorporated
• exit tray
• configuration like Kodak VioletPrint
• 6 sections - preheat /prewash /dev /wash /gum /dryer
• assisted microprocessor system for refill , alphanumeric LCD interface
• Full 1 year warranty from date of installation
• The price includes all services Preinstallation, Installation, calibration, testing the beneficiary operator training, technical assistance and warranty service

EHM, Konica Minolta Graphic Imaging is a Dealer for ECRM products and services, I have sent you a PM, when you get time please feel free and reply.

Thanks

Mark

violet vs thermal

violet vs thermal

We recently started looking at CTPs and were considering a couple of violet systems. Now one vendor has proposed the Kodak Trendsetter 800 III at basically the same price of a Kodak violet system.
Could anyone share their experience with the Trendsetter or views?
Could anyone also comment on the violet system vs thermal, the benefits, etc?
Finally, same questions for the ECRM Mako ctp.

Thks.

Violet is more common in the 2 and 4 page format from what I have seen. Esko has a system but I don't think it's sold anymore, ECRM has one, and Heidelberg, I'm sure there are others. I just don't see it that often in the larger format commercial market.

We have trendsetters in many vintages some with Creo on the front, some with Heidelberg Creo, and some with Kodak. They are dependable and consistent they also don't require yellow lighting like with violet.

Violet however, the intitial cost of purchasing the device, and the costs generated in maintenance are far cheaper.

It used to be quite different many years ago when Violet was only produced in the silver versions, now that it has gone Photopolymer, the cost is about the same as you would find when purchasing thermal.

Both have their Pros and Cons, and Violets overall speed will far surpass Thermal, and the cost will continue to fall.

I believe come this time next year or the year after, Violet will have surpassed Thermal in devices sold and quantity on the floor at the consumers.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back