Ecrm Stingray 63 Light Stripes

Basit

We are having light stripes around 3mm across the width of the film repeating every 13cm. Cleaned all rollers & SOL sensor. While imaging I noticed the film drive motor with the toothed belt make a pause for a split of a second and continue and repeat the pause every 30 seconds. Could this be the reason for the light stripes. How can I verify if it is the motor or the encoder that is causing the irregular movement. Please see the attached pic.

Attachments

• 2015-12-16 22.27.37.jpg
    2015-12-16 22.27.37.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
im not a expert but have your checked the gears? We had a issue with them stripped. I dont know how well you know about stingrays, but ours yesterday out putted all clear film. had to unplug every thing and wait and restart then it worked. any ideas why that happends

The Top Cover Interlock has 3 switches. If the cover is not seated properly the laser will turn off, but the system will continue imaging. We wound some scotch tape on the part of the top cover that presses on the switches & we never had this problem again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back