Eoncode

Shawnd

Don't see much discussion in past history from people using Eoncode , anyone have a review of them?

I know I like Zoo's interface which is eoncode backend, what say ye?

Don't see much discussion in past history from people using Eoncode , anyone have a review of them?

I know I like Zoo's interface which is eoncode backend, what say ye?

http://printplanet.com/forums/web-e...0-who-has-best-all-around-package-web-print/2

There are so very many Web2Print storefronts, but I have not seen too many feature comparators - will have to speak to a few folks and see if there is one that lists features / tools.

I had not heard of Eoncode before today. Have no idea as to what a "Zoo" interface is.

Links ?

While Presswise offers some Storefront template and storefront tools, many of our customers use PageFlex, Pressearo, Saepio, Red-Tie, PTI, WebbMason, Prisme, PageDNA OPS, PixFizz and PrintNow ( Just to name a few!) - PressWise offers and API and most use SOAP to inject orders.

That link is to a printing company - not a storefront software developer.

It is simply a web site / CSS and I see a little javascript use.

Our PressWise customer use our .php tools to wrangle things like that - here is an example;

http://rrapid.com/

I was confused by what you meant by "back-end" - to us, Encode would be the front end.

Ok. Anyone else?

I used it for about a year. I really liked the interface features and back end. I stopped using it before the came out with the designer feature though. Good for the price. Also check out printsites.com. this w2p is also really good that I used for a while.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back