Epson 10600 - Cyan prints negative image

Justin M

I need some serious help. I've been trying to repair an Epson 10600 but everything I've done so far has been to no avail. At first it seemed the only problem was a clogged Magenta head. The top part of the Magenta head on the nozzle check prints fine and then the bottom wouldn't print indicating that the bottom part of the printhead was clogged.

I've since replaced that print head and the same thing happens. Also had to switch out the DRV board, changed the damper and those didn't work.

My biggest problem now though is that the cyan ink prints a negative image when doing the nozzle check test. Instead of printing the little slanted blue lines, it prints a big cyan bar across the whole test and where the lines are supposed to be are white.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back