Epson 11880 film printing

tomde

Hi,

I`m using two epson printers for screen film printings: Epson 9600 (Sherpa 44m) and Epson 11880.
The main problem is that on the 9600 series I get a black printing with a good density (pure black) when on 11880 series I didn`t get the same result. I have to tell you that on the 9600 I use a secondary black cartige instead of the light black, so it result a richer and more dense black. My question is that if I can use the same tehnique on the 11880 because right now I`m using 1 photo black, 1 matte black, 1 light black and 1 light light black. The maker didn`t specify the possibility to use another black cartige in the light black slot as for the 9600 where you have choices to use black ink instead of light black.

If anyone who you 11880 for film printing or have some information on using a secondary black cartige, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi tomde

Hi tomde

Hi tomde,
I am new here and have an idea about your problem .. Let me to know about your 11880 cartige details?? Which company cartige your using ?? Then according to your problem we will found a better solution ..!!

What RIP? What Workflow ? What Profile? What are you using to drive the Epson 11880? Did you buy this and set it up yourself ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back