Epson 7800 Issues/blockage

Carterworks

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot - but just wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue with an epson 7800 (or like). I have performed the usual nozzle check and power clean, and even some manual cleaning following advice of several youtube videos (cleaning wiper blade/spit pad) but still no change. It does still print quite well but certain colours are affected and darker colours quite insipid/pale looking. Might be an inoperable print-head issue but I'm just exploring all options to avoid scrapping! Any advice appreciated! Thanks.
Graham
UK

Attachments

• photo8678.jpg
    photo8678.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 263
  • photo8679.jpg
    photo8679.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 284
I had to make a cleaner file with solid bands of CMYK and printed on our heaviest vellum until the heads came back to life. If that doesn't work look online for a piezo flush kit.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back