Error 21 on MBO B120 machine

krael

HELP!!!!! In my shop we use a MBO B120 machine to perforate with. There is an error 21 showing on the display and the manuals are no help. Any assistance from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

HELP!!!!! In my shop we use a MBO B120 machine to perforate with. There is an error 21 showing on the display and the manuals are no help. Any assistance from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Most of our error 21 that will not clear are blown fuses in the control panel

So usually its related to timing of the sheet passing the photocells. In the parallel unit are you having trouble feeding? Usually to get rid of it free the jam, first hit the red button then the black (stop rollers/begin rollers) and that should clear the error. Also I believe where the double sheet detector is if it get stuck forward (detects a double) until it is freed it will not allow you to clear the error. Hope that helps I no longer run folders so maybe bad recall.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back