Error Code E4e03 ptr4300s

gkwallace

So, I get the error intermittently. Sometimes I can make 10 plates, other times it takes 5 tries to make one.
Checked laser power, number 29 is bad. Change option to 0-15 diodes and still get same error. It says it's board 3 overvoltage.
Sometimes it won't finish diode test.
Sometimes it says diode 29 is ok

Is swapping boards as easy as it looks?
I've cleaned the optics, can you clean individual diodes?

What should I do next?

Thank you for your time.

Swapped boards 3 and 4 and seems to be working. I was able to make a few plates with all 32 diodes, but then got the correct error that diode 29 is bad.
Runs with diodes 0-15 fine.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

ok good, error: Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 3 board).

However, i am recommend you , very Strong to test the power supply in tolerances:

1)+5vdc 2) +24Vdc 3) +15Vdc 4) -15 Vdc the tolerance will be 0.5% up or down.

Let me know, sincerely have tech documentation available

Blessing
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

So, I get the error intermittently. Sometimes I can make 10 plates, other times it takes 5 tries to make one.
Checked laser power, number 29 is bad. Change option to 0-15 diodes and still get same error. It says it's board 3 overvoltage.
Sometimes it won't finish diode test.
Sometimes it says diode 29 is ok

Is swapping boards as easy as it looks?
I've cleaned the optics, can you clean individual diodes?

What should I do next?

Thank you for your time.

I would check for a floating neutral. Ive had to fit a bunch of isolation transformers to remove this floating neutral. All laser failures and overvoltage gone

ok, let me know, probably the software is Corrupt, and need take measure
for Reinstaling.
Need to make some test-diagnostic, with the service manual

Blessing

Hi sir:

Herre is power filter line:
Number: 20A DOMESTIC 115V - EC-19869 (RP220-20-4.7) or
15A INTERNATIONAL - EC-18896 (DSC1000-4-10-4.7

Merry Christmas

[email protected]

Thank you Chock. We are getting the same behavior and the same error as the original poster.

Hi try to measure the input of the machine

Probably the Voltage is NOT o.k, maybe you need install stabilizer in the input of machine, otherwise your will have the same problem.

Blessing
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back