ERROR E4e24 on PTR 8600. Sensor for LD block.

Hello all.

I would like someone help me with this issue.

I have a PTR8600 which, while it is starting, presents this error:

E4e24: Sensor for LD block has not been connected.

I would like to know what sensor is it, on the othe hand, if someone has suggestions, please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Hi

Have you resolve this problem???

Hello all.

I would like someone help me with this issue.

I have a PTR8600 which, while it is starting, presents this error:

E4e24: Sensor for LD block has not been connected.

I would like to know what sensor is it, on the othe hand, if someone has suggestions, please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Hi Shfierce.

Thanks for answering. Yes, I fixed this problem doing as follows. I turned off the CTP and the I moved the recorder head manually to the home position, then I turned on the machine and it worked until now.

I also received help from Ali, who is always helping me about this CTP on this forum.

Again, thanks for everything Shfierce.

Best regards.

Tony

Thanks for verything.

Thanks Tony,

but for me this problem persist i think i have to do something else. What is ID of Ali who is helping you.

Hi Shfierce.

Thanks for answering. Yes, I fixed this problem doing as follows. I turned off the CTP and the I moved the recorder head manually to the home position, then I turned on the machine and it worked until now.

I also received help from Ali, who is always helping me about this CTP on this forum.

Again, thanks for everything Shfierce.

Best regards.

Tony

Thanks for verything.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back