Esko Dynamic Content

acro

Anyone have the Dynamic Content plug-in for Deskpack? I have used the Variables pallet and Dynamic Content seems to be an extension of the xml functionality Adobe has had in Illustrator for a while. I would like to use it with foreign language clients and versioning, but it seems a bit clunky. Not like the ODBC linking applications available for Indesign. Any experience out there? Thanks

Esko Dynamic Content and Adobe Illustrator (AI)

Esko Dynamic Content and Adobe Illustrator (AI)

not sure, but the foreign languages should be fine save for the possibility that you might have to manually go in and tag each language so spellcheck runs more smoothly

I've been using the dynamic content plug-in in both AI CS3 and CS4. When it works, it's great! However, I've noticed that AI crashes A LOT when working this way, especially when I've got more than one dynamic file open. I wonder if anyone else has been having similar issues. This is a big problem, and I can't seem to find any info relevant to this issue. Having to save every five minutes when I've got a large file that takes forever to save is really frustrating.

Help?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back