Esko WebCenter

dtp70

Hello,
I'm looking for web based sytem for approval projects in graphics studio. I'm found some information about Esko WebCenter. It's looks good for me ;) But I want to try it, maybe online live demo will be good for test. Anybody could help me? How cost implementation of this system? Maybe another solution?

dtp70

Esko has a demo webcenter online, but you will need to contact your local salesperson in order to gain access.

Esko will normally suggest that you install it on as much as three servers (for different parts of the software), but it is possible to install it on one or two servers, depending on the performance you need and the security you require. Esko also has hosted solutions - that may be interesting for you also.

wkr
Lars

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back