Esso job queue

MarkEllis

Im new at this company and what I am experiencing is frustrating! Myself and 2 other Prepress guys are launching tickets to rip/Trap/Soft Proof and if 2 people rip a job at the same time
one of us will receive an error and thus have to re-rip. Is there a simple solution to solve this? Do I need to buy a second R.I.P or is a costly Esko service call in order.

Thanks in advance!

I think it has to be something in your ticket. I was thinking you may need to purchase an additional Esko "worker". But even with 1 worker the task should just wait for the first to be completed. What is the error specifically?

Another venue for answering questions about Esko products is the Esko Users Forum. You can get to it by going to http://esko.com/support and clicking on "Esko Users Forum" under the Support area. (see screenshot ) You will need your Customer ID to register for the forum. Right clicking on the task that is erring to get the log info would be helpful as WI mentions.

Attachments

• photo6562.jpg
    photo6562.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 275

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back