Ex-EskoArtwork Tech Person Looking for Work

Used2Be

My name is Rob Wexler and I am a former employee of EskoArtwork and Artwork Systems. Some of you may even know me. I know quite a lot about EskoArtwork software. Currently, I am unemployed due to being let go by the company in June. That's old news, now I just need a job!

I live in Philadelphia and I am NOT looking to re-locate, but I am definitely looking for work. That might be consulting or helping with software/system problems your company is having with EskoArtwork and Artwork Systems products, i.e. Nexus, Odystar, Neo, ArtPro, DeskPack, etc.

Let me know if I can help out. Of course, I can give you pointers and input if you ask, but please help this out-of-work person. I am particularly interested in the flexographic printing and packaging industry, but I am equally knowledgable on commercial offset printing. Thanks for listening!

Rob,

Do you have contact info for consulting? Email, phone number.
Do you have experience with developing automation for backstage?

Thanks,
Steve

Rob, send along your info tome as well. May have a need for some training. currently getting pricing from Esko!

To all, let me know how I can help. I am hungry for work, knowledgeable on the software, and competitively priced (especially compared to the manaufacturer's pricing!).

Presstechnician.com

Presstechnician.com

You may wish to sign up at Presstechnician.com also.

CYMK

Rob, do you have any experience tiling proofs from Eskos PDF and Raster workflow to the kodak approval AIT software?

Looking for an easy way to tile a large proof to the Kodak Approval XP4 running AIT software from Nexus 9.5? We are using both Raster and PDF workflow in Nexus Manager. The only solution I can see is installing KPS software on the Approval box. Is there another way?
Also, I'm interested in the consulting. I am a prepress supervisor in Long Island NY and we could use some training as well.

John

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back