Failure to Detect Plate Edge

oz64

Hi
I have an CTP Agfa Galileo VXT, but when filming an iron command I get the following error message from the console of the galileo, someone who has an idea what could be the problem?

Regards.

Hi,

A series issue, but resolvable. You will need to align the laser beam on the edge detect(Slow and Fast scan) to get a value close to saturation (45000).That is involves long hours to get the beam on the right position when you get it right, the Plate edge will be detected. :eek:. Do not be smart. It doesn't work this way.

Last edited:
A series issue, but resolvable. You will need to align the laser beam on the edge detect(Slow and Fast scan) to get a value close to saturation (45000).That is involves long hours to get the beam on the right position when you get it right, the Plate edge will be detected. :eek:. Do not be smart. It doesn't work this way.

Hi Armya Inc
Can you help me with the alignment, I tried but could not.

Hi Armya Inc
Can you help me with the alignment, I tried but could not.

I help everybody who ask for it. That is why I am here and you can see my free comments and posts on this forum to help people like you who has problem with their machines. Understand that your machine's issue is complicated . That means I have to spend long hours being online to guide you through step by step of the Alignment process and it can't be done by sending a one page e-mail which will lead you to the solution.

There is nothing in the world is most important for me to get your machine up running. I can and I will. This is my job. You have to understand in order to keep your old machines alive on production level, The Agfa Ex-Service Engineers like Vlad and I have to survive. You will give us motivation to continue our support. This can't be treated as a favor or assumed as asking for support and help for a hungry child who has no food to survive and needs my help.
I will get your machine running using my ONLINE Services and will guide you through steps, but in return, I will ask you to consider paying for my time and effort or in other hand, the 2nd option will be to consider hiring a local Service Tech to align the Laser for you.

Hope your machine will be on production real soon. All the best and wish you luck!

Farshad

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back