Fiery Command Workstation Crashing

BigSi

Hi there.
"Well... this is awkward" Bloody hell it is!
Is it a coincidence? CWS seems to be crashing heaps since I have upgraded my Mac OS
Cws 6.5.0.56.
OS now Sonoma 14.3.1. Didn't want to go to the hassle of doing a roll back if it's nothing to do with it.
Help much appreciated. ta Simon

Install VMWare Fusion and run CWS in a VM with an OS version of your choosing.
Thanks Toby, I don't actually mind going one OS back on the Mac. I just didn't want the hassle if it didn't make any difference. If VMWare Fusion is cheap, it might be the way to go.

Not sure if would help, I'm on Windows but my Fiery Command WorkStation is at 7.0.0.34. 7 requires an account and login to update now.

Not sure if would help, I'm on Windows but my Fiery Command WorkStation is at 7.0.0.34. 7 requires an account and login to update now.
thanks Tom. Tried to up date and got something about my version not allowing updates.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back